How to Delete Harp Real Completely
Learn how to delete your Harp Real account, your personal data and also delete the Harp Real app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Harp Real completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Harp Real Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Harp Real. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Harp Real via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Harp Real.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Harp Real of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Harp Real's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Harp Real on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Harp Real from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Harp Real app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Harp Real from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Harp Real icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Harp Real.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Harp Real app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Harp Real" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Harp Real from your Android phone
To delete Harp Real from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Harp Real.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Harp Real app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Harp Real app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Harp Real Software Details
1. Although some ancient members of the harp family died out in the Near East and South Asia, descendants of early harps are still played in Myanmar and parts of Africa, and other defunct variants in Europe and Asia have been utilized by musicians in the modern era.
2. Modern harps also vary in techniques used to extend the range and chromaticism (e.g., adding sharps and flats) of the strings, such as adjusting a string's note mid-performance with levers or pedals which modify the pitch.
3. The Harp is a stringed musical instrument that has a number of individual strings running at an angle to its soundboard; the strings are plucked with the fingers.
4. Harps have been known since antiquity in Asia, Africa and Europe, dating back at least as early as 3500 BC.
5. The instrument had great popularity in Europe during the Middle Ages and Renaissance, where it evolved into a wide range of variants with new technologies, and was disseminated to Europe's colonies, finding particular popularity in Latin America.
6. While all harps have a neck, resonator, and strings, frame harps have a pillar at their long end to support the strings, while open harps, such as arch harps and bow harps, do not.
7. The Harp Real is Harp (Lever Harp / Celtic Harp) 27 stringed musical instrument simulation app with lever feature for changing to # note.