How to Delete Medical Terminology Dictionary Completely
Learn how to delete your Medical Terminology Dictionary account, your personal data and also delete the Medical Terminology Dictionary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Medical Terminology Dictionary completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Medical Terminology Dictionary Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Medical Terminology Dictionary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Medical Terminology Dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Medical Terminology Dictionary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Medical Terminology Dictionary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Medical Terminology Dictionary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Medical Terminology Dictionary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Medical Terminology Dictionary from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Medical Terminology Dictionary app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Medical Terminology Dictionary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Medical Terminology Dictionary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Medical Terminology Dictionary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Medical Terminology Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Medical Terminology Dictionary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Medical Terminology Dictionary from your Android phone
To delete Medical Terminology Dictionary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Medical Terminology Dictionary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Medical Terminology Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Medical Terminology Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Medical Terminology Dictionary Software Details
1. This free medical dictionary app informs you about the old and latest medical terms along with meanings and short descriptions that will make your concepts clear.
2. With this simple, powerful and free encyclopedia offline you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
3. With this medical dictionary app, you can get the huge database of medical terms and diseases because this app is contained on more than 40,000 terms along with concise definitions.
4. More than 40 thousand of thematic articles: definition medical terms, phrases, abbreviations, deciphered in English.
5. Used by healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
6. If you liked the medical dictionary app, please write us and share link to the application Medical Terminology - online dictionary with your friends.
7. • find medical terms.
8. This offline directory contains information from various medical books (free download).
9. • medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
10. Ideal for medical students to improve their knowledge.