How To Delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Smule - Social Karaoke Singing account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Smule - Social Karaoke Singing completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Smule - Social Karaoke Singing
Delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Smule - Social Karaoke Singing. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Smule - Social Karaoke Singing via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Smule .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Smule of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Smule - Social Karaoke Singing on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Smule - Social Karaoke Singing app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Smule - Social Karaoke Singing.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing from your Android phone
To delete Smule - Social Karaoke Singing from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Smule - Social Karaoke Singing.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Software Details
Love music? With Smule, you can sing and make music with friends and fans around the world! Karaoke solo or duet with people across the globe. Sing duets with major artists like Ed Sheeran and Luis Fonsi. Sing a cappella, solo or with a group. Dance or play along to top hits. Use audio effects and video filters while singing your favorite karaoke songs. You can even sing LIVE for friends and fans. Try it free! Featured on Entertainment Tonight, Forbes, and Google Play’s Best Apps. FEATURES • Sing karaoke free to millions of songs with music and lyrics. Karaoke anytime, anywhere. •...