How To Delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log
Delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Breastfeeding Tracker Ba .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Breastfeeding Tracker Ba of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Logs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app from your Android device
To delete Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Software Details
Baby Nursing, the easy-to-use app that helps you track your baby’s nursing progress, growth, diaper changes, doctor’s visits, and more. Just some of what you’ll get in this FREE app: • Track your nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer. • See detailed and useful info on your nursing progress: most recent nursing, daily averages, cumulative totals, and graphs. We even help you calculate how much you’ve fed your baby! • Add photos, sound, and video to see how your baby grows and develops. • Track your location to know where you’ve fed your baby - home, work, at your...