How to Delete SeedFi Completely
Learn how to delete your SeedFi - Loans, build credit account, your personal data and also delete the SeedFi app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with SeedFi - Loans, build credit completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete SeedFi Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SeedFi - Loans, build credit. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SeedFi - Loans, build credit via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SeedFi.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SeedFi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting SeedFi's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SeedFi - Loans, build credit on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SeedFi - Loans, build credit from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete SeedFi app from your Iphone
If you want to delete SeedFi - Loans, build credit from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SeedFi - Loans, build credit icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SeedFi - Loans, build credit.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SeedFi - Loans, build credit app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SeedFi - Loans, build credit" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete SeedFi from your Android phone
To delete SeedFi - Loans, build credit from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SeedFi - Loans, build credit.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SeedFi - Loans, build credit app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SeedFi - Loans, build credit app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SeedFi - Loans, build credit Software Details
1. Example Borrow and Grow Plan: For a typical Borrow & Grow Plan, in which the consumer accesses $3,000 in cash now and places $1,500 in savings, the Amount Financed would $4,500, the APR would be 19.99%, the Finance Charge would be $1,417, the Total of Payments would be $5,917, the Payment Schedule would be 73 biweekly payments of $80 and one final payment of $77, and the Payment Schedule would span 34 months.
2. The Credit Builder Plan is one of the most affordable such plans at $1/month, charges no interest, reports to all three credit bureaus, and you get access to your $500 in savings at the end.
3. Our Borrow & Grow Plan gets you the money you need now and a savings account to help you thrive later, with affordable terms that are way cheaper than a payday loan.
4. Example Credit Builder Plan: SeedFi charges $1 a month to access the Credit Builder Plan.
5. SeedFi will provide the Credit Builder Plan for free after you’ve referred one friend who takes out a SeedFi Plan.
6. The Borrow & Grow Plan gives you access to up $4,000 immediately with built-in savings to unlock at the end of the loan term.
7. The Credit Builder Plan empowers you to build credit by saving money each paycheck.
8. If you’re trying to shop or compare this against other credit builder loans that charge an interest rate, the $1 a month is equivalent to a 4.6% APR.
9. In a typical Plan, at the end of one year the consumer would have paid $512 and would have $500 of savings.