How To Delete Party Hunt: Goa Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Party Hunt: Goa account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Party Hunt: Goa app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Party Hunt: Goa completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Party Hunt: Goa Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Party Hunt: Goa. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Party Hunt: Goa via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Party Hunt .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Party Hunt of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Party Hunt: Goa's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Party Hunt: Goa on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Party Hunt: Goa from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Party Hunt: Goa app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Party Hunt: Goa from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Party Hunt: Goa icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Party Hunt: Goa.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Party Hunt: Goa app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Party Hunt: Goa" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Party Hunt: Goa from your Android phone
To delete Party Hunt: Goa from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Party Hunt: Goa.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Party Hunt: Goa app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Party Hunt: Goa app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Party Hunt: Goa Software Details
Discover more than 700 party spots in Goa & meet new people at parties. FEATURES - Plan your vacation in advance by checking events for upcoming days using the calendar. - Locate parties near you on an interactive map - Filter events by entry fees, distance, likes, music genre, and locality - Like parties, you are interested in to set a reminder - Get discounts & offers exclusive to Party Hunt users - Regularly use Party Hunt app to discover secret underground parties - Meet new people & connect with friends going to the same party For Venues, Organisers & Musicians - Quick Boos...