How to Delete Stocks Signal Completely
Learn how to delete your Stocks Signal - Stock Screener account, your personal data and also delete the Stocks Signal app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Stocks Signal - Stock Screener completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Stocks Signal Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stocks Signal - Stock Screener. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Stocks Signal - Stock Screener via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Stocks Signal.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Stocks Signal of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Stocks Signal's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Stocks Signal - Stock Screener on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Stocks Signal - Stock Screener from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Stocks Signal app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Stocks Signal - Stock Screener from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Stocks Signal - Stock Screener icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Stocks Signal - Stock Screener.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Stocks Signal - Stock Screener app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Stocks Signal - Stock Screener" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Stocks Signal from your Android phone
To delete Stocks Signal - Stock Screener from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Stocks Signal - Stock Screener.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Stocks Signal - Stock Screener app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Stocks Signal - Stock Screener app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Stocks Signal - Stock Screener Software Details
1. Before buying a stock, you can access to stocks alerter, stock statistic information, free chart, stock analysis and earnings calendar features that will improve your trading stocks skills and learn more about investing in the stocks market.
2. Stock analysis will help you examine and identify short term momentum before buying stocks or building stock portfolios.
3. It offers free stock market screener for nasdaq, nyse, otc and penny stocks.
4. This app provides stock alert, free stock news and track stock market quotes from nasdaq, nyse and amex exchanges.
5. Stocks Signal app allows swing trader and day trader to receive best stock alerts on every trading day.
6. Real time market internal and stock tracker will help you know when to invest, our alternative data will help you view stock market in a different way.
7. Stock analysis is generated by using technical analysis algorithm written by professional swing trader.
8. Use stock analysis under chart to get technical analysis for short term trading, and use fundamental analysis for your long term stock portfolio.
9. Free stock charts and watchlists can help you become a professional stock tracker.
10. Stock screener feature contains over 100 custom criteria to find out the best trade set ups for swing and day traders.
11. Stock signal feature will notify you real time stock alert via notification.