How to Delete Ebirr Completely
Learn how to delete your Ebirr account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Ebirr Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ebirr:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Ebirr account, contact Ebirr via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Ebirr of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Ebirr on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Ebirr".
3. Delete Ebirr on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Ebirr" and Click "Uninstall".
Ebirr Product Details
Ebirr is a telecom value-added Mobile Financial Service that provides mobile payment and transfer solutions with ease of access. Some of the comprehensive services we offer include: - Bank Transfers: We're working in partnership with Banks and Customers of the bank can manage their bank account through the Ebirr MFS including transferring money from their bank account to another account. - Cash-In Cash-Out: Ebirr customers can easily deposit or withdraw money at any Ebirr agent shop throughout the country. - Utility Payments: This service allows business or institutions to collect money on a regular basis from customers through Ebirr. - Remittances: Clients can be able to send money to mobile numbers that are not registered on the Ebirr platform. - Airtime Recharge: This service enables customers to purchase airtime with a touch of a button. - Merchant Payments: Customers of Ebirr can easily deposit payment to merchants, without any cash contact while using electronic payments. - P2P Transfers: Customers can be able to transfer from one person to another within the Ebirr ecosystem. Now you can register and join the world of mobile and internet banking solutions. ------------------------------------------------ We'd love to hear from you!. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: [email protected]