How To Delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free
Delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Robinhood .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Robinhood of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free from your Android phone
To delete Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Robinhood - Investment & Trading, Commission-free Software Details
1. Finance explained - We’ll help you understand financial markets so you can invest in the stock market and buy funds, shares and options, all commission-free.
2. Robinhood Crypto is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services and is not a member of FINRA or SIPC.
3. The Robinhood app gives you the trading tools, finance news and cash management products to make your money work harder.
4. Securities trading offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, member SIPC and FINRA.
5. Trading tools - Before you buy funds, Bitcoin, or other investment options, you can access real-time market data, read relevant news, and get notified about important events to manage your portfolio.
6. With Robinhood Financial, you can invest in stocks, funds, and options.
7. Robinhood Financial does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
8. *Cash Management is an added feature to your Robinhood Financial LLC brokerage account.
9. You can lose money when you invest in securities, cryptocurrencies, or other financial products.
10. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, other financial product or cryptocurrency does not guarantee future results or returns.
11. Our trading tools give everyone access to the financial market - whether you're a beginner in investing or a seasoned trading pro.
12. New to investing? We have trading tools and services to empower you to participate in the financial market.
13. Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
14. View Robinhood Financial's fee schedule at rbnhd.co/fees to learn more.
15. Whether you want to invest in the stock market, buy funds, or save money, we’ve got the information to help you make smart decisions.
16. Neither Robinhood Financial LLC nor any of its affiliates are banks.
17. Invest in stocks, options and ETFs (funds), all commission-free with the Robinhood app.
18. You can also buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Dogecoin (DOGE) with Robinhood Crypto.
19. Cryptocurrency trading offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC.
20. Cash Management - Earn money with your uninvested cash and earn competitive APY with your brokerage account.
21. Earn money with competitive interest* on your uninvested cash and get more flexibility with your brokerage account.
22. Learn how to invest and trade smartly, and get in-depth financial info in lingo that makes sense.
23. Save, invest in the stock market, and earn money.
24. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security.
25. Interest is earned on uninvested cash swept from the brokerage account to the program banks.