How To Delete Financial Calculator India Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Financial Calculator India account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Financial Calculator India app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Financial Calculator India completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Financial Calculator India
Delete Financial Calculator India Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Financial Calculator India. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Financial Calculator India via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Financial Calculator India.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Financial Calculator India of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Financial Calculator India's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Financial Calculator India on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Financial Calculator India from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Financial Calculator India app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Financial Calculator Indias from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Financial Calculator India icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Financial Calculator India.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Financial Calculator India app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Financial Calculator India" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Financial Calculator India app from your Android device
To delete Financial Calculator India from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Financial Calculator India.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Financial Calculator India app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Financial Calculator India app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Financial Calculator India Software Details
A financial calculator exclusively for Indians with the schemes available in Indian Banks, Post Office, Mutual Funds, Retirement, Insurance, etc. This App provides the following calculators for both Mobile Phones and Tablets. BANK CALCULATORS: * EMI Calculator (Loan Calculator / Mortgage Calculator) * Fixed Deposit Calculator (TDR - Interest Payout) * Fixed Deposit Calculator (STDR - Cumulative) * Recurring Deposit Calculator (RD) BANK & POST OFFICE CALCULATORS: * PPF Calculator (Public Provident Fund) * Sukanya Samriddhi Account Calculator (SSA) * Senior Citizens Savings...