How To Delete Rent.com Apartment Homes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rent.com Apartment Homes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rent.com Apartment Homes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rent.com Apartment Homes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Rent.com Apartment Homes
Delete Rent.com Apartment Homes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rent.com Apartment Homes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rent.com Apartment Homes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rent com Apartment Homes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rent com Apartment Homes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rent.com Apartment Homes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rent.com Apartment Homes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rent.com Apartment Homes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rent.com Apartment Homes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rent.com Apartment Homess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rent.com Apartment Homes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rent.com Apartment Homes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rent.com Apartment Homes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rent.com Apartment Homes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Rent.com Apartment Homes app from your Android device
To delete Rent.com Apartment Homes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rent.com Apartment Homes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rent.com Apartment Homes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rent.com Apartment Homes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rent.com Apartment Homes Software Details
You need to find the right apartment - like, yesterday. It’s got to have specific amenities and be within your budget. Rent.com is here to help. The Rent.com mobile app allows you to: • Find out what residents think of the property - read real ratings and reviews you can trust from actual residents. • Explore trusted listings from sources that are verified by Rent.com. • Check out listings stamped with our Legit badge - they’ve been personally visited or otherwise vetted by us. • Take a virtual tour with our exclusive HD videos and panoramic tours with 360-degree views of the exteriors,...