How to Delete Universal remote control Completely
Learn how to delete your Universal remote control for s account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Universal remote control Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Universal remote control for s:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Universal remote control account, contact Universal remote control via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Universal remote control of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Universal remote control on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Universal remote control for s".
3. Delete Universal remote control on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Universal remote control for s" and Click "Uninstall".
Universal remote control for s Product Details
This application is a virtual remote control that allows you to control your connected TV (Smart TV) from your smartphone. The app is completely free and can replace your standard TV remote control. The app supports the biggest TV brands like Samsung Smart TV (2014 H series, 2015 J series, 2016 K series, 2017 Q M series, 2018 N series, 2019+), LG WebOs, Sony Bravia (XBR, KD, KDL), Philips (xxPFL5xx6 - xxPFL9xx6), Panasonic, Telefunken and Grundig. To use your remote control, your smartphone/tablet must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your TV. Detection of your TV will be automatic and, depending on the model of your TV, you will have to accept the message that will appear on your TV screen. Since the app works on your home network, you do not have to be close to the TV. In addition to the faithful visual representation of the remote control, you can use all the functions of the remote control very simply. Here is a list of the available functions: - Increase/decrease the volume - Change the channel - Use the navigation pad - Use the functions of the media player - Smart TV, info, guide, return functions - And more ... If you have any comments or questions, please write to us! Warning: This application is not an official app of Samsung, LG, Sony, Philips, Panasonic, Telefunken or Grundig. We are in no way connected with these companies.