How To Delete Kids police - fake call App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kids police - fake call App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kids police - fake call App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kids police - fake call App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Kids police - fake call App
Delete Kids police - fake call App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kids police - fake call App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kids police - fake call App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kids police .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kids police of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kids police - fake call App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kids police - fake call App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kids police - fake call App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kids police - fake call App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kids police - fake call App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kids police - fake call App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kids police - fake call App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kids police - fake call App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kids police - fake call App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Kids police - fake call App from your Android phone
To delete Kids police - fake call App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kids police - fake call App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kids police - fake call App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kids police - fake call App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kids police - fake call App Software Details
1. There are 4 types of calls in this application the first and the second ones are labeled with "Good boy" and "Good girl” to affirm the good behavior and to encourage the kid to do it more often.
2. The third and the fourth ones are named as "Naughty Boy" and "Naughty Girl" to scare the kid from being naughty and to encourage him/her to stop the wrong behavior.