How To Delete Pokémon TV Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Pokémon TV account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Pokémon TV app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Pokémon TV completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Pokémon TV Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pokémon TV. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Pokémon TV via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Pokémon TV.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Pokémon TV of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Pokémon TV's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Pokémon TV on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Pokémon TV from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Pokémon TV app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Pokémon TV from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Pokémon TV icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Pokémon TV.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Pokémon TV app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Pokémon TV" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Pokémon TV from your Android phone
To delete Pokémon TV from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Pokémon TV.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Pokémon TV app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Pokémon TV app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Pokémon TV Software Details
Download the redesigned Pokémon TV app, complete with awesome new features and even easier navigation! Watching your favorite Pokémon animated adventures on all of your devices has never been easier. Stream movies, episodes, and special animated features starring Ash, Pikachu, and all of their friends, all at no cost! Easily Watch Across Devices! When you sign in with your Pokémon Trainer Club account, your episode and season progress will be saved across all of your devices. Watch Full Seasons! Catch up on full seasons at a time. Current full seasons include: Season 1: Indigo League...