How to Delete Plabable Completely
Learn how to delete your Plabable for PLAB account, your personal data and also delete the Plabable app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Plabable for PLAB completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Plabable Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Plabable for PLAB. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Plabable for PLAB via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Plabable.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Plabable of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Plabable's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Plabable for PLAB on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Plabable for PLAB from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Plabable app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Plabable for PLAB from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Plabable for PLAB icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Plabable for PLAB.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Plabable for PLAB app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Plabable for PLAB" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Plabable from your Android phone
To delete Plabable for PLAB from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Plabable for PLAB.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Plabable for PLAB app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Plabable for PLAB app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Plabable for PLAB Software Details
1. At Plabable, we focus on high yield questions that mimic the PLAB part 1 exam, hence giving you the best opportunity to pass on the first attempt.
2. The answers we provide on Plabable are evidence-based and our explanations are from various reliable sources such as NICE guidelines and Clinical Knowledge Summaries, Patient.info website as well as expert opinions from NHS prescribers.
3. The Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) exam is the main route by which International Medical Graduates (IMGs) demonstrate that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to practise medicine in the UK.
4. PLAB part 1 is a three-hour computer-marked written examination comprising 180 single best answer questions.