How to Delete Blaze Completely
Learn how to delete your Blaze - 4K Virtual Fireplace account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Blaze Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Blaze - 4K Virtual Fireplace:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Blaze account, contact Blaze via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Blaze of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Blaze on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Blaze - 4K Virtual Fireplace".
3. Delete Blaze on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Blaze - 4K Virtual Fireplace" and Click "Uninstall".
Blaze - 4K Virtual Fireplace Product Details
Dive into the world of relaxation by transforming your TV into a beautiful fireplace! Perfect for calming before falling asleep or just casually relaxing in the living room! Blaze provides 6 carefully selected fireplaces with beautiful graphics and professionally remastered audio. Depending on the TV the fireplaces can either be in HD or Ultra HD format. It can be used as a TV screen saver as well. Philips Hue lights can also be synchronized with the fireplaces. To do this, make sure you have set up an entertainment group within your Hue mobile app. The lights from that group will be used by Blaze. The app is free to try and if you like it, you can get the full version for a small one-time purchase.