How To Delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera
Delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cameringo Lite Filters Camera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cameringo Lite Filters Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera from your Android phone
To delete Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera Software Details
• With a simple yet stylish powerful interface, this professional photographic camera includes a large variety of photo effects in fast real-time such as lomo and vintage, including several types of the lens such as fisheye, wide angle, and much more. In total over 300 customizable live filters, and over 20 frames. • For HDR fans produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters. • Also, you can create little planet photos with the stereographic filters, or use the dedicated Little Planet mode. • Lomography and hipster photography fans will also be pleased with...