How to Delete Momentum Completely
Learn how to delete your Momentum account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Momentum Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Momentum:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Momentum account, contact Momentum via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Momentum of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Momentum on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Momentum".
3. Delete Momentum on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Momentum" and Click "Uninstall".
Momentum Product Details
Momentum gives you a simple and innovative way to stay connected to your home when you are miles away. Momentum cameras and services allow you to easily monitor, control and secure your home from anywhere. And Momentum makes it convenient to control all your smart home products in one simple app. Once you download the Momentum app and set up your Momentum cameras you can: - See what’s going on at home, day or night, by streaming live HD video from your Momentum camera to your Android smart phone or tablet. - Get an alert when there is activity in your home. Use your Android smart phone or tablet to communicate with whoever is there - Capture and view HD video recordings of anything you missed while you were away with our available cloud video storage. - Use the Momentum Garage Door Controller with Camera to open or close your garage door anytime, anywhere. The Momentum app and Momentum cameras communicate through the internet and your home’s Wi-Fi network, and certain features require a working internet connection and Wi-Fi network. To learn more about our products, go to momentumcam.com COMPATIBILITY: Look for the blue Momentum logo on the front of your device. The symbol should match this app icon’s logo.