How To Delete Peoople Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Peoople account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Peoople app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Peoople completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Peoople Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Peoople. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Peoople via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Peoople.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Peoople of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Peoople's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Peoople on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Peoople from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Peoople app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Peoople from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Peoople icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Peoople.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Peoople app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Peoople" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Peoople from your Android phone
To delete Peoople from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Peoople.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Peoople app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Peoople app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Peoople Software Details
Discover and save the best recommendations from your friends and best Influencers: your next favorite movie, the perfect gift for your partner or the community preferred trendy restaurant in town. What's more, you can also recommend everything you love! How does it work? ● Discover the best recommendations curated for you every day. Whether you are looking for a good vegetarian restaurant or your favorite Influencer beauty routine, you will find it here. ● Search and find what you need: recommendations around you, TOP recommended things every week or the best in every category....