How To Delete 2020 Calendar Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your 2020 Calendar account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the 2020 Calendar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with 2020 Calendar completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete 2020 Calendar Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 2020 Calendar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 2020 Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 2020 Calendar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 2020 Calendar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete 2020 Calendar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 2020 Calendar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 2020 Calendar from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting 2020 Calendar app from an Iphone
If you want to delete 2020 Calendars from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 2020 Calendar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 2020 Calendar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 2020 Calendar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 2020 Calendar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting 2020 Calendar app from your Android device
To delete 2020 Calendar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 2020 Calendar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 2020 Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 2020 Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
2020 Calendar Software Details
2020 Calendar App and 2020 Holidays Calendar App Contains High Quality Images of 2020 Calendar, Holidays list 2020, Festivals list 2020, Panchang details, Auspicious days / Shubh Muhurat For India 2020 *FEATURES OF HINDI CALENDAR 2020 *Easy And Simple To Use *High Quality Of Images *List Of Indian Festival *View Maasam, Vaaram, Tithi, Panchang And Nakshatram, Auspicious days / Shubh Muhurat, Amavasya, Poornima, Vivah muhurat for 2020 Calendar *All 2020 Calendar events for all the religions *Muslim Holiday List 2020 *Hindu Festivals 2020 *Parsi Christian festivals 2020 *Detai...