How To Delete Bank of Palestine Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bank of Palestine account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bank of Palestine app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bank of Palestine completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bank of Palestine
Delete Bank of Palestine Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bank of Palestine. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bank of Palestine via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bank of Palestine.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bank of Palestine of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bank of Palestine's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bank of Palestine on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bank of Palestine from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bank of Palestine app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bank of Palestines from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bank of Palestine icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bank of Palestine.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bank of Palestine app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bank of Palestine" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bank of Palestine app from your Android device
To delete Bank of Palestine from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bank of Palestine.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bank of Palestine app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bank of Palestine app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bank of Palestine Software Details
Bank of Palestine provides the Mobile Banking services to its customers to enable them to communicate with the Bank, manage their accounts, and execute various banking services through their portable devices, including smartphones and tablets, operating without the need to visit the Bank or one of its branches. Services currently provided by the Bank through this service: 1. Self-registration using only your debit card information. 2. Inquire about account balance and details. 3. Inquire about the cards’ balance. 4. Settle credit card account. 5. Add balance to credit ca...