How To Delete 1Q Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your 1Q account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the 1Q app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with 1Q completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete 1Q Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 1Q. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 1Q via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 1Q.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 1Q of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete 1Q's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 1Q on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 1Q from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting 1Q app from an Iphone
If you want to delete 1Qs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 1Q icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 1Q.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 1Q app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 1Q" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting 1Q app from your Android device
To delete 1Q from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 1Q.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 1Q app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 1Q app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
1Q Software Details
1Q pays you (or a charity you choose) an instant $.25 every time you answer a simple question. Seriously, It’s that simple! Companies ask. You get paid! Instantly to your PayPal account. We call them “Askverts.” Don’t have a PayPal account, you say…that’s OK! The first time we pay you, you’ll get a message from PayPal telling you they have $0.25 waiting for you, and you can follow the link and set up your account then. OR, simply choose to donate your dollars to one of our growing list of charities!!! OUR BELIEFS •We believe that your personal info has value, and if someon...