How To Delete Ola Money - Wallet payments Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Ola Money - Wallet payments account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Ola Money - Wallet payments app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Ola Money - Wallet payments completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Ola Money - Wallet payments
Delete Ola Money - Wallet payments Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ola Money - Wallet payments. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ola Money - Wallet payments via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ola Money .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ola Money of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Ola Money - Wallet payments's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ola Money - Wallet payments on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ola Money - Wallet payments from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Ola Money - Wallet payments app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Ola Money - Wallet paymentss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ola Money - Wallet payments icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ola Money - Wallet payments.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ola Money - Wallet payments app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ola Money - Wallet payments" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Ola Money - Wallet payments app from your Android device
To delete Ola Money - Wallet payments from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ola Money - Wallet payments.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ola Money - Wallet payments app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ola Money - Wallet payments app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ola Money - Wallet payments Software Details
Introducing the all new OLA Money wallet App! India’s easiest, fastest and safest - Ola Money wallet is here with all new user experience and one tap access to all your daily needs. Ola Money wallet can be recharged via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. You can do prepaid mobile recharges, pay your postpaid mobile bills, electricity bills, gas bills and also pay at several stores with just one click. What we offer? - Pay at various stores - Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap - Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments - Pay Electricity a...