How To Delete Nike Run Club Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Nike Run Club account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Nike Run Club app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Nike Run Club completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Nike Run Club Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Nike Run Club. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Nike Run Club via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Nike Run Club.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Nike Run Club of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Nike Run Club's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Nike Run Club on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Nike Run Club from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Nike Run Club app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Nike Run Club from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Nike Run Club icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Nike Run Club.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Nike Run Club app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Nike Run Club" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Nike Run Club from your Android phone
To delete Nike Run Club from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Nike Run Club.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Nike Run Club app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Nike Run Club app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Nike Run Club Software Details
Nike Run Club: Your Perfect Running Partner Nike Run Club has the tools you need to run better, including GPS run tracking; audio guided runs; weekly, monthly and custom distance challenges; customized coaching plans for your goals; and nonstop motivation from your friends. Reach your goals and have fun along the way with Nike Run Club. - FULL SUPPORT FOR ANDROID WEAR OS DEVICES - TRACK AND STORE RUNS - AUDIO GUIDED RUNS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES - GLOBAL AND CUSTOM CHALLENGES - PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS - TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS - COMPETE ON L...