How To Delete NAVER Korean Dictionary Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NAVER Korean Dictionary account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NAVER Korean Dictionary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NAVER Korean Dictionary completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NAVER Korean Dictionary
Delete NAVER Korean Dictionary Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NAVER Korean Dictionary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NAVER Korean Dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NAVER Korean Dictionary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NAVER Korean Dictionary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NAVER Korean Dictionary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NAVER Korean Dictionary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NAVER Korean Dictionary from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NAVER Korean Dictionary app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NAVER Korean Dictionary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NAVER Korean Dictionary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NAVER Korean Dictionary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NAVER Korean Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NAVER Korean Dictionary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete NAVER Korean Dictionary from your Android phone
To delete NAVER Korean Dictionary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NAVER Korean Dictionary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NAVER Korean Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NAVER Korean Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NAVER Korean Dictionary Software Details
▶The most popular app in Korea Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents. ■ Effective helper for learning Korean - 6.57M words and 2.84M examples - Related forms and grammar tips Study origin words, derivatives, and applications - Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation - Fun usage of the word - Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice - Today's Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day - V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from d...