How To Delete News24: Breaking News. First Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your News24: Breaking News. First account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the News24: Breaking News. First app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with News24: Breaking News. First completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like News24: Breaking News. First
Delete News24: Breaking News. First Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by News24: Breaking News. First. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting News24: Breaking News. First via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with News24 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify News24 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete News24: Breaking News. First's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of News24: Breaking News. First on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete News24: Breaking News. First from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting News24: Breaking News. First app from an Iphone
If you want to delete News24: Breaking News. Firsts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the News24: Breaking News. First icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on News24: Breaking News. First.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the News24: Breaking News. First app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete News24: Breaking News. First" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting News24: Breaking News. First app from your Android device
To delete News24: Breaking News. First from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on News24: Breaking News. First.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the News24: Breaking News. First app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the News24: Breaking News. First app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
News24: Breaking News. First Software Details
BREAKING NEWS. FIRST. Our award-winning team of journalists brings you quality breaking news as it happens. Whether you are looking for in-depth analysis, the latest in entertainment, sport, politics or business you will find it in our News24 app! KEY NEWS24 FEATURES: - Stay up-to-date with the best in breaking news, current affairs, political journalism, sport, technology, finance and entertainment. - Enjoy rugby, soccer and cricket live scoring, fixtures and results so that you never miss out on the sporting action. - Be the first to know with breaking news alerts pushed directly to y...