How To Delete NBCUniversal Events Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NBCUniversal Events account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NBCUniversal Events app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NBCUniversal Events completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NBCUniversal Events
Delete NBCUniversal Events Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NBCUniversal Events. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NBCUniversal Events via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NBCUniversal Events.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NBCUniversal Events of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NBCUniversal Events's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NBCUniversal Events on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NBCUniversal Events from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NBCUniversal Events app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NBCUniversal Events from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NBCUniversal Events icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NBCUniversal Events.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NBCUniversal Events app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NBCUniversal Events" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete NBCUniversal Events from your Android phone
To delete NBCUniversal Events from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NBCUniversal Events.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NBCUniversal Events app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NBCUniversal Events app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NBCUniversal Events Software Details
This app lets you manage and/or view information about an NBCUniversal event. If you were invited to an event that has an event app feature you can download this app to view the event information, event map, get directions and much more. This app allows you to easily manage your attendance at an event. You can sign up for available activities, join a wait-list (if available) and remove yourself from an activity. This app also provides you with access to your event pass (QR Code). This can be used for entry to events that require check-in. Please accept the push notification feature t...