How To Delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Sendwave—Send Money to Africa account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Sendwave—Send Money to Africa completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Sendwave—Send Money to Africa
Delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sendwave—Send Money to Africa. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sendwave—Send Money to Africa via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sendwave Send Money to Africa.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sendwave Send Money to Africa of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africa's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sendwave—Send Money to Africa on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africa from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sendwave—Send Money to Africa.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africa" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app from your Android device
To delete Sendwave—Send Money to Africa from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sendwave—Send Money to Africa.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Software Details
Send Money from the US, UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Canada to East and West Africa, with Love: ** Instant, NO FEE transfers from your debit card (including PostePay in Italy) to mobile money accounts in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, and Nigeria ** Send money as easily and quickly as a text ** Personal support 7 days of the week ** Realtime updates on the status of your transfer so you always know where your money is www.wave.com