How to Delete Poly World Completely
Learn how to delete your Poly World account, your personal data and also delete the Poly World app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Poly World completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Poly World Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Poly World. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Poly World via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Poly World.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Poly World of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Poly World's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Poly World on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Poly World from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Poly World app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Poly World from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Poly World icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Poly World.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Poly World app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Poly World" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Poly World from your Android phone
To delete Poly World from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Poly World.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Poly World app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Poly World app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Poly World Software Details
1. Poly World is a rhythm game which combines amazing ziggy levels of different difficulty and carefully selected soundtracks.
2. Poly World line runner invites you to make a trip to the music world and play fascinating tap tap dash games.
3. And all those melodies make this cube escape really amazing! Challenge yourself and try to make your way till the end in this tricky ziggy music game.
4. Each level of the ziggy game represents an improvised sightseeing tour around a country along to the national melody.
5. The dancing line adventure in the music world is extremely fascinating.