How To Delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking
Delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kotak .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kotak of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking from your Android phone
To delete Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking Software Details
1. If you are an existing Kotak customer, you can use the 180+ features of the app to Bank, Pay bills, Invest, Shop and access services.
2. If you are not an existing Kotak customer, you can open a Kotak Savings account or an 811 digital bank account by visiting your nearest branch.
3. - Read SMS : This will be applicable for select customers and basis customers' specific consent, KMB App will access device level alternate data for credit risk assessment and decisioning towards better product offering.
4. The Kotak Mobile Banking App, a best in class App, provides banking on the go, which is a must in today’s digital era.
5. If you have upgraded your phone to the new Android Nougat, and are facing any error with Kotak Mobile app, please re-install the App.
6. To get started, you just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started.
7. Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank.
8. - Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
9. Pay your Mobile Recharge, DTH payments and other bills with the online BillPay feature.