How to Delete Edelweiss Completely
Learn how to delete your Edelweiss: Share Market App account, your personal data and also delete the Edelweiss app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Edelweiss: Share Market App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Edelweiss Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Edelweiss: Share Market App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Edelweiss: Share Market App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Edelweiss.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Edelweiss of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Edelweiss's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Edelweiss: Share Market App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Edelweiss: Share Market App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Edelweiss app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Edelweiss: Share Market App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Edelweiss: Share Market App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Edelweiss: Share Market App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Edelweiss: Share Market App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Edelweiss: Share Market App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Edelweiss from your Android phone
To delete Edelweiss: Share Market App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Edelweiss: Share Market App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Edelweiss: Share Market App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Edelweiss: Share Market App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Edelweiss: Share Market App Software Details
1. Planning to invest via a stock market app? Here is the place where you can get the best online share trading app experience among all the share market apps India has to offer.
2. Control your money by diving into stock market trading & download one of the best share market investment apps India has to offer.
3. Edelweiss Mobile Trading App: One of the most secure & verified online share market & investment apps in India.
4. Download the Edelweiss Share Trading App India to master the Indian Share Market.
5. Want to invest in an IPO? Invest in the latest & upcoming share market IPOs with Edelweiss.
6. Keep a close market watch with extensive sections for equity, stock derivatives along with a detailed option chain & open interest analysis for F&O trading.
7. The share market investment app is free to download & use.