How To Delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NumberBook- Caller ID & Block account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NumberBook- Caller ID & Block completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NumberBook- Caller ID & Block
Delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NumberBook- Caller ID & Block. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NumberBook- Caller ID & Block via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NumberBook Caller ID Block.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NumberBook Caller ID Block of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Block's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NumberBook- Caller ID & Block on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Block from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Blocks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NumberBook- Caller ID & Block.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Block" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app from your Android device
To delete NumberBook- Caller ID & Block from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NumberBook- Caller ID & Block.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Software Details
Don’t stay behind while millions embrace their Numberbook experience! Stay only in touch with people you love, and don’t waste your time with unwanted communications without abusing your data or invading your privacy. Numberbook does not pretend to be the only one out there; yet it aims for true quality in its various features. Numberbook is a trusted, verified and safe community that helps you identify undesired calls or spam calls, granting you a more enjoyable daily mobile experience. It is a powerful guide that gets you covered and tells you the hot venues that are on your way. It c...