How to Delete Mintyn Completely
Learn how to delete your Mintyn - Digital Banking App account, your personal data and also delete the Mintyn app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Mintyn - Digital Banking App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Mintyn Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mintyn - Digital Banking App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mintyn - Digital Banking App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mintyn.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mintyn of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Mintyn's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mintyn - Digital Banking App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mintyn - Digital Banking App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Mintyn app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Mintyn - Digital Banking App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mintyn - Digital Banking App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mintyn - Digital Banking App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mintyn - Digital Banking App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mintyn - Digital Banking App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Mintyn from your Android phone
To delete Mintyn - Digital Banking App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mintyn - Digital Banking App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mintyn - Digital Banking App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mintyn - Digital Banking App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mintyn - Digital Banking App Software Details
1. We offer different Banking Services such as SME Banking, Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Internet Banking (Electronic Banking), Current Account Opening, Savings Account Opening, Business Services, Loans, e-Business Solutions, Personalized Money Tracking and Card Solutions, etc.
2. ✓ Fund Account — Make seamless instant payments into your account via Paystack, or send direct from your existing bank account.
3. It offers customers benefits such as convenience, Speed, online real-time access, the security of transactions consummated and options to initiate basic service requests without having to physically visit the bank.
4. Mintyn is a self-service platform developed for customers to carry out a range of digital and mobile banking transactions on their accounts.