How To Delete Niskara Samayam Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Niskara Samayam account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Niskara Samayam app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Niskara Samayam completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Niskara Samayam Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Niskara Samayam. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Niskara Samayam via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Niskara Samayam.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Niskara Samayam of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Niskara Samayam's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Niskara Samayam on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Niskara Samayam from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Niskara Samayam app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Niskara Samayams from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Niskara Samayam icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Niskara Samayam.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Niskara Samayam app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Niskara Samayam" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Niskara Samayam app from your Android device
To delete Niskara Samayam from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Niskara Samayam.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Niskara Samayam app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Niskara Samayam app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Niskara Samayam Software Details
Important: This 'Prayer Times' app is specially built for Kerala and other Malayalam speaking places. Please don't install this app if you don't belongs to these places. Masha Allah AlHamdu Lillah, This app provides 100% accurate time and alerts about Azan and Iqamas of various places in Kerala and *other world cities*. Since this app is 100% accurate, you can consider this app as a for Muadin in Masjids located in Malls, Hospitals, Companies and Houses by connecting this app* to an amplifier using an aux cable. Since it supports very large screens this app can be used as Azan display as w...