How To Delete MetLife US App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MetLife US App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MetLife US App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MetLife US App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete MetLife US App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MetLife US App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MetLife US App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MetLife US App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MetLife US App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MetLife US App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MetLife US App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MetLife US App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MetLife US App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MetLife US Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MetLife US App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MetLife US App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MetLife US App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MetLife US App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MetLife US App app from your Android device
To delete MetLife US App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MetLife US App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MetLife US App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MetLife US App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MetLife US App Software Details
Simplify your life with the MetLife App! Securely access your account at your convenience to report an auto accident, pay your auto or home insurance bill, find a dentist, and much more. Features include: Auto Claims: Record auto accident details, capture photos, and submit a claim. Dental: Find a Dentist in your area, view your ID card, change your dental office, view your plan and claim summary Auto and Home Policy Summary: View your policy overview and pay your auto and/or home insurance bills by credit card, debit card, or check. Vision: Find a Vision provider in your area...