How To Delete meteoblue Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your meteoblue account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the meteoblue app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with meteoblue completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete meteoblue Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by meteoblue. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting meteoblue via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with meteoblue.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify meteoblue of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete meteoblue's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of meteoblue on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete meteoblue from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting meteoblue app from an Iphone
If you want to delete meteoblue from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the meteoblue icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on meteoblue.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the meteoblue app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete meteoblue" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete meteoblue from your Android phone
To delete meteoblue from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on meteoblue.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the meteoblue app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the meteoblue app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
meteoblue Software Details
1. Besides standard parameters like temperature, precipitation and wind information, unique features like predictability and rainSPOT give a better overview.
2. • Meteogram 5 days: temperature curve with pictograms, cloud layers in different altitudes and wind forecast.
3. • Satellite map: observed cloud cover for North America, Central America, Europe, Africa and India, with lightning updates for selected areas.
4. meteoblue shows high precision weather forecasts combined with a beautiful, simple and easy to use design.
5. • 14 days: trend forecast for minimum and maximum temperature as well as precipitation and precipitation probability.
6. • Location search with more than 6 million locations: search for location name, postal code or coordinates or let the app find your current position with the GPS module.
7. • Radar map: precipitation radar for Germany, Switzerland, Romania, USA and South America.
8. Weather forecasts can be requested for any place on Earth easily and comfortably.
9. • where2go: find the sunniest weather around your selected place.
10. • Personalized settings: you can choose between various temperature and wind speed units.
11. • Offline mode: the app will save the weather data for each place until you are online again.
12. • 7 days forecast: daily overview and detailed information for every single day with hourly or 3 hour values.