How To Delete Free WiFi Connect Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Free WiFi Connect account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Free WiFi Connect app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Free WiFi Connect completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Free WiFi Connect
Delete Free WiFi Connect Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Free WiFi Connect. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Free WiFi Connect via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Free WiFi Connect.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Free WiFi Connect of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Free WiFi Connect's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Free WiFi Connect on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Free WiFi Connect from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Free WiFi Connect app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Free WiFi Connects from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Free WiFi Connect icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Free WiFi Connect.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Free WiFi Connect app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Free WiFi Connect" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Free WiFi Connect app from your Android device
To delete Free WiFi Connect from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Free WiFi Connect.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Free WiFi Connect app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Free WiFi Connect app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Free WiFi Connect Software Details
This app enables any android smart phone to search for open WiFi network and connect to it automatically. This way you can save your data usage and easily hop over free WiFi network. The app respect your choice and will not change the network if the device is connected to any saved network. You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it. This app also provides a complete wifi solution including features like: 1. Creating personal hotspot 2. Bonjour Browser 3. Smart Wifi 4. Network Scanner 5. Configure Router Note: Please note that this app will on...