How To Delete Meeting Application Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Meeting Application account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Meeting Application app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Meeting Application completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Meeting Application
Delete Meeting Application Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Meeting Application. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Meeting Application via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Meeting Application.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Meeting Application of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Meeting Application's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Meeting Application on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Meeting Application from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Meeting Application app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Meeting Applications from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Meeting Application icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Meeting Application.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Meeting Application app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Meeting Application" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Meeting Application app from your Android device
To delete Meeting Application from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Meeting Application.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Meeting Application app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Meeting Application app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Meeting Application Software Details
This is the official Meeting Application in the new version 2.0 of the product. It will be consistently enriched with new functions. Are you a participant? Join the community of your event. The latest information is waiting for you as well as the opportunity to communicate with other participants and / or the organizer. Just download this application and enter the event name in the search field or scan the unique QR code. Are you the organizer? We encourage you to contact us through our website. We are happy to learn more about your event and needs and try to propose the right solu...