How to Delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN Completely
Learn how to delete your Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN account, your personal data and also delete the Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN from your Android phone
To delete Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN Software Details
1. The best way to prepare for the NCLEX-PN Exam is practice, practice, practice! And with over 5,000 NCLEX-style review questions reflecting the most current clinical updates and test plan, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 5th Edition delivers all the practice you need to pass this all-important exam and so much more! Review questions in the physical book or go online and utilize the quiz mode or exam mode for an even more realistic review experience.
2. - Each question is categorized by level of cognitive ability, Client Needs area, integrated process, and clinical content area offer multiple study and exam selections.
3. All questions are cross-categorized by level of cognitive ability, client needs area, integrated process, and 21 different clinical content areas ó giving you the ability to really focus your study efforts where you need it most.
4. - Content organized by Client Needs and Integrated Processes provides an organized review for exam preparation and end-of-course standardized exams.