How to Delete AIO REMOTE NEO Completely
Learn how to delete your AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App account, your personal data and also delete the AIO REMOTE NEO app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AIO REMOTE NEO Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AIO REMOTE NEO.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AIO REMOTE NEO of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AIO REMOTE NEO's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AIO REMOTE NEO app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AIO REMOTE NEO from your Android phone
To delete AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AIO REMOTE NEO - Smart Home App Software Details
1. mediola® AIO REMOTE NEO is the smart home control app for your individual Smart Home control system created with the mediola® AIO CREATOR NEO.
2. With the extremely powerful and uniquely flexible software solution, you can easily design your own personal all-in-one smart home app and unite many incompatible devices and systems in one.
3. The mediola® AIO CREATOR NEO is an universal and independent solution for controlling your Smart Home.
4. In order to use the AIO REMOTE NEO app, a remote control must first be configured with the AIO CREATOR NEO, which can then be transferred to the AIO REMOTE NEO.