How To Delete Calligrapher Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Calligrapher account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Calligrapher app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Calligrapher completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Calligrapher Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Calligrapher. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Calligrapher via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Calligrapher.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Calligrapher of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Calligrapher's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Calligrapher on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Calligrapher from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Calligrapher app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Calligraphers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Calligrapher icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Calligrapher.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Calligrapher app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Calligrapher" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Calligrapher app from your Android device
To delete Calligrapher from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Calligrapher.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Calligrapher app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Calligrapher app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Calligrapher Software Details
Using pens and pencils the program enables creating calligraphic prints and drawings. The toolbar is easy to use – tools are on a transparent background and don’t block up your screen. 4 sorts of pencil: - A simple pen (line thickness remains constant) - Pen (line thickness depends on the movement speed) - Thin pencil (line thickness depends on the movement direction – press simulation) - Wide pencil There are settings such as color, line thickness, and transparency for each tool. Slope angle settings of the wide pencil are from 0 up to 90 degrees. For the thin pencil up to 360 d...