How To Delete Birthdays for Android Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Birthdays for Android account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Birthdays for Android app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Birthdays for Android completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Birthdays for Android
Delete Birthdays for Android Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Birthdays for Android. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Birthdays for Android via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Birthdays .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Birthdays of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Birthdays for Android's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Birthdays for Android on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Birthdays for Android from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Birthdays for Android app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Birthdays for Android from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Birthdays for Android icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Birthdays for Android.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Birthdays for Android app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Birthdays for Android" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Birthdays for Android from your Android phone
To delete Birthdays for Android from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Birthdays for Android.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Birthdays for Android app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Birthdays for Android app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Birthdays for Android Software Details
This free app reminds you of your friends' and family's birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates. It's simple and we respect your privacy. You'll never forget an important day anymore. Birthdays can be entered manually, or synchronized with your contacts. Duplicates are automatically removed. Choose to be reminded in advance, or on the birthday itself. See upcoming birthdays on your home screen using one of four widgets. Say Happy Birthday via text message or tap to call them. We even track Chinese and Western zodiac signs. The app synchronizes all birthdays with your co...