How To Delete Run with Map My Run Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Run with Map My Run account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Run with Map My Run app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Run with Map My Run completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Run with Map My Run
Delete Run with Map My Run Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Run with Map My Run. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Run with Map My Run via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Run with Map My Run.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Run with Map My Run of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Run with Map My Run's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Run with Map My Run on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Run with Map My Run from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Run with Map My Run app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Run with Map My Run from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Run with Map My Run icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Run with Map My Run.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Run with Map My Run app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Run with Map My Run" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Run with Map My Run from your Android phone
To delete Run with Map My Run from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Run with Map My Run.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Run with Map My Run app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Run with Map My Run app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Run with Map My Run Software Details
Whether you're just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness. STAY HEALTHY AT HOME Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness: - Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that...