How To Delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Lomotif - Music Video Editor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Lomotif - Music Video Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Lomotif - Music Video Editor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Lomotif - Music Video Editor
Delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lomotif - Music Video Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lomotif - Music Video Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lomotif .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lomotif of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lomotif - Music Video Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Lomotif - Music Video Editor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lomotif - Music Video Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lomotif - Music Video Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lomotif - Music Video Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor from your Android phone
To delete Lomotif - Music Video Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lomotif - Music Video Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lomotif - Music Video Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lomotif - Music Video Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lomotif - Music Video Editor Software Details
Make mini music videos for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Musical.ly. ***** It’s the best app to 1. Add music to your video clips 2. Join your video clips (or photos) into a music video collage in seconds. Lomotif has millions of users worldwide and it’s NEW on Android! Use Lomotif to... + Add music + Join your video clips (photos) into a collage/montage + Save montages to camera roll in HD + Share easily to Instagram, Twitter, Text Message, Emai + A must-have tool for all your selfie, Musical.ly, Dubsmash, Hyperlapse videos! + INSTANT EDITS Forget video editors and the hassle...