How To Delete English with Lingualeo Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your English with Lingualeo account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the English with Lingualeo app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with English with Lingualeo completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like English with Lingualeo
Delete English with Lingualeo Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by English with Lingualeo. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting English with Lingualeo via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with English with Lingualeo.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify English with Lingualeo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete English with Lingualeo's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of English with Lingualeo on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete English with Lingualeo from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting English with Lingualeo app from an Iphone
If you want to delete English with Lingualeo from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the English with Lingualeo icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on English with Lingualeo.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the English with Lingualeo app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete English with Lingualeo" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete English with Lingualeo from your Android phone
To delete English with Lingualeo from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on English with Lingualeo.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the English with Lingualeo app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the English with Lingualeo app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
English with Lingualeo Software Details
Lingualeo is a convenient, effective, and free service for learning English. Over 18 million people all over the world use Lingualeo. No advertising in the application! Gamification and a serious approach We use modern learning methodologies, combining elements of gamification with high-quality content. We emphasize learning language basics. Personalisation A personal program is put together based on the learner’s level, interests, goals, and age. Variety Word trainings for expanding vocabulary and gamified trainings for developing reading, writing, and listening skills. Tang...