How To Delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla
Delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Waktu Salat Imsakiyah Qibla.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Waktu Salat Imsakiyah Qibla of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla from your Android phone
To delete Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Waktu Salat, Imsakiyah, Qibla Software Details
Jadwal Sholat - Prayer Times is an app that will show you the muslim daily pray schedule based on user location. Some app features: 1. Prayer schedule calculation using selected calculation method. The app will try detect the best method for you, but you can always change it later. 2. Various pray notification choices. You can choice using alarm Azaan or just using standard notification to be reminded of pray time. 3. Countdown to next prayer time with appropriate colors to show how close you are to next pray time. 4. Qibla compass to show direction where kaaba (mecca).