How To Delete HD Camera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your HD Camera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the HD Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with HD Camera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete HD Camera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HD Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting HD Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with HD Camera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify HD Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete HD Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of HD Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete HD Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting HD Camera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete HD Camera from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the HD Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on HD Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the HD Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete HD Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete HD Camera from your Android phone
To delete HD Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on HD Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the HD Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the HD Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
HD Camera Software Details
Create high-resolution HD photos with excellent effects, photos and videos designed for videos and videos. You can take top quality photos with professional camera which is prepared with attention to user satisfaction. Professional Camera Full featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. FEATURES * Capture photos and videos in high resolution HD quality with superb camcorder. * Face Detection Alternative. * Front / rear camera selection. * Select scene modes, color effects, white balance and exposure compensation. * Select camera and video quality and resolut...