How To Delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text
Delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with KakaoTalk .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify KakaoTalk of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text app from an Iphone
If you want to delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Texts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text app from your Android device
To delete KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text Software Details
KakaoTalk is a fast & multifaceted messaging app. Send messages, photos, videos, voice notes and your location for free. Make chatting extra fun with an array of emoticons and sticker collections. More about KakaoTalk: ★ Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide ★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family ★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging ★ Supports: Android, iOS, Windows OS, Mac OS Key Features: - FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network - FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos,...