How To Delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Moco: Chat & Meet New People account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Moco: Chat & Meet New People app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Moco: Chat & Meet New People completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Moco: Chat & Meet New People
Delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Moco: Chat & Meet New People. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Moco: Chat & Meet New People via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Moco .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Moco of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Moco: Chat & Meet New People on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Moco: Chat & Meet New People app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Moco: Chat & Meet New People icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Moco: Chat & Meet New People.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Moco: Chat & Meet New People app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People from your Android phone
To delete Moco: Chat & Meet New People from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Moco: Chat & Meet New People.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Moco: Chat & Meet New People app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Moco: Chat & Meet New People app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Moco: Chat & Meet New People Software Details
Chat and hangout with people nearby who are online NOW! Have fun, make new friends, play games and more, all 100% FREE. • Chat rooms with 1000's of real people online NOW - public, private and group chats, including video calls and voice messages. • Meet people nearby or around the world and make new friends. Search by age, gender, location, and sexual preference including gays and lesbians and more. Join MILLIONS OF PEOPLE chatting, messaging, playing games and making new friends every day! Moco is the largest social network of African Americans and Hispanics / Latinos in the worl...