How To Delete Free VIN Report for Used Cars Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Free VIN Report for Used Cars account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Free VIN Report for Used Cars app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Free VIN Report for Used Cars completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Free VIN Report for Used Cars
Delete Free VIN Report for Used Cars Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Free VIN Report for Used Cars. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Free VIN Report for Used Cars via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Free VIN Report .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Free VIN Report of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Free VIN Report for Used Cars's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Free VIN Report for Used Cars on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Free VIN Report for Used Cars from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Free VIN Report for Used Cars app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Free VIN Report for Used Carss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Free VIN Report for Used Cars icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Free VIN Report for Used Cars.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Free VIN Report for Used Cars app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Free VIN Report for Used Cars" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Free VIN Report for Used Cars app from your Android device
To delete Free VIN Report for Used Cars from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Free VIN Report for Used Cars.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Free VIN Report for Used Cars app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Free VIN Report for Used Cars app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Free VIN Report for Used Cars Software Details
Buying a used car? Get a free VIN check report providing answers to the key questions you should ask about the used car such as market value, depreciation, price and listing history, specs, recalls, theft record check, vehicle history (free in some cases). Simply scan or enter a car’s VIN barcode and the app decodes the VIN and instantly generates a free comprehensive report with up to 200 data points. Our mission is to help the consumer get better educated and informed about a used car before buying it. We know buying a used car is an arduous and frustrating experience (we know as we've be...